I guess my blog's gonna be slightly more active now. Hehe.
Yesterday Higher Chinese was a mess. Haha, too skeptical of me to doubt my answers. And as such, I'm so damn smart I got the answers change from the correct one to the wrong one. There goes my A2. Crap...
I guess I'll just have to be prepared to see the L1 pulling down my grade. I can kinda imagine the worst case scenario: English C5, HCL B4. Sian. I hope that I'm too pessimistic. So that the actual reality will prove me wrong.
But well, at least I should be happy that I was saved from getting caught for cheating. No, it's not intentional. Damn smart of me to talk to renwei, and in the end forgot to keep the notes into my bag. How smart.
Basketball after the exams. Well, it's nice to hang around with your 死党. Haha. The Chinese clique. :) Haha, I guess I don't really have a so called "clique" 'cause... yea. I screwed up my life. Not intentionally though.
Actually they are just minor stuffs. And my reaction made it worst. I mean I thought not doing nothing will mean things will just stay there, but, it just seems to deteriorate the relations. Well, at least I guess things had changed for the better. For at least I know 2 ain't angry with me anymore. In fact, long time ago. But well, I guess silence don't helped at all... Haha I guess LJ's gonna be useful for this. :)
Okay, now I'm left with 2 more papers and I'm free. Eh, no. I'm not free. You have to pay for me. Okay, it still sounds wrong. Whatever.
Saturday & Sunday (FTW?) Lol. Haha, it's gonna be fun. Like always. :D
P.S: DO you know Singapore Sports School actually kept a pet in the school? Haha, I just remembered! And it's a kuching. Haha, that's cat in malay, my bahasa melayu still not that rusty! :D