I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, November 29, 2008

"As long as you give your heart and soul, you just need some time to make impossible possible."


I want to get my hands on the skates. My mum said I could just do with a normal pair skates. Actually there's this pair which I rented that day at ECP, and it's relatively good. It's the same as Chengboon's one also. I don't know whether to get it or not. There's this other pair at the E!Hub skate shop going for $120+. I don't know which to buy. I mean, I'd like to get the better pair, but then again, would I make my money worth it and use it to the fullest? I guess no. Who would be so free to skate everyday once the school starts again. I'd probably be using those skates for a few months and dump it into some corner and never touch it again.

So I guess I'll heed mum's advice and get that normal pair. And use the rest of the money saved for something else. That nike earpiece I've been eyeing for so long maybe? :)

Oh damn, I just remembered I owed people present. Lols. Now I have no choice but to take the cheaper skates. D:

Time passing slowly and quickly at the same time. Slowly as in, there's TWO more chalets to go, and I haven't found a JOB. Whereas quickly as in, wow, we're reaching the month of December le. That means roughly 2 more months and we'll start school. That also means, cut hair, buy books, study, study and more study.

Naruto Shippuuden is finishing for me. That means I'll get bored, again. Soon enough. This makes the "don't know what to do" feeling worse. I hope I don't get bored to death. I guess I'll start planning for my life to pass time. I hope the planning helps. :)

Ciao.