I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, November 28, 2008



Glutton me. Hahaha. :) Chengboon look damn retarded here. Haha!




Cool nia. Hehe. :)


Just gotten my first prom photo from gwen. Haha, I looked... weird. Lol. But then again, I ain't photogenic to start with. Furthermore I ain't some handsome dude so I guess it's kinda fine. Haha.

Woke up this morning with "That's not my name, that's not my name, that's not my name..." blasting through my ears. This song's really irritating. Haha, that's why all the better it's set as my phone ringtone.

The call's from Chengboon to go bowling. Yea not plating, hehe cos no electricity... Hehe... Damn, can't make that retarded + sarcastic effect with words. Wasted.

The nEbO people are damn annoying. Haha. But then again, they're quite fun to talk to. Signed up with them, 'cause the promotion seems kinda good, and that they promise not to bug us if we do. And hahaha, I trade with them. If I sign up for the membership they pull me into the job. $6.50/hr eh. Not bad eh. :D So I'll kinda become annoying and bug people to join nEbO club. Lol.

4 free games, 2 more than chengboon! HAHAHAHA.

I'm so gonna bring a jacket the next time I go bowling. It's freezing like... Icytower. Lol. Woop de doo doo doo. Hahaha.

Wenglok just sent me my prom pictures taken with her cam. Guess what, I so not photogenic. Haha, I only look nice when I don't force a smile. Haha. I looked damn retarded with the forced smiles.

Okay, just for you to laugh, here's the retarded faces. I look damn stiff can?! Haha. And the smiles are kinda forced. Haha. Omg I needa learn how to smile naturally infront of the camera! Haha. I just realised why some pictures I look so improportionate. I was semi-squatting.

Ostrich. Haha!

I have no idea how to describe this. But then again, it's also semi-squatting.

I don't know how to smile. Haha.

I was pulling down my cardigan. I forgot why.

Chester looks damn jolly at the back. Haha.


Haha, my tie not pulled up! Haha. I don't know what was the expression about. But it's damn spastic. Haha.



Jolliness. Haha. You can cope the photos if you want. Just for the sake of making you laugh. Because I'll never fail to brighten up your day. Hahaha.

I was just wondering why I have so little pictures with boys. I think I've got the answer. 'Cause we don't camwhore! Hahahaha. Chengboon you haven't send me ours! :D

Bye.

I feel so fortunate that we can still go out. I hope our picture looks nice. :)