I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hi yea.

It sounds like karate... Lol, never mind.

Tomorrow's the second last paper yet I'm not in the chionging mood. Guess the working part, changed my attitude bah... I mean, it kinda made me not so study study, but more practically hands on. Or whatever you call it.

Uh yea, Chengboon's like owning me in Chemistry MCQ. Shit. Lol. I'm like getting only about 30 for each MCQs, and each time I check my mistakes, I realise my mistakes are mostly careless. I mean what else do you blame when you select the answer with "water vapour" when the question states "dry air"...

Cut my hair 'cause it's getting frizzy. So yea. I don't know what to type now, 'cause I feel kinda tired. And that I feel like doing one more paper before I go to sleep. So yea, another boring post.

Bye.

PS: Check gwen's blog for 4R4's chalet. Eh you damn lazy leh. Nah, just click this And yea, it's Tanah Merah, don't tell gwen I tell you one, or else later she say I damn troublesome. Haha.