Qn. Which item in your kitchen can fly? Ans. Butter. Because butter-flies!
I think buterflies really don't suck blood like what Ivan told me after a little bit of research over the net. I forgot he say is blood or what liao. I think it's something to do with bacteria or injecting something into your skin. But anyway it's still disgusting because it's hairy and has 6 long legs. = = Like mosquitoes like that. = =
They feed on a liquid diet through their adult life, imbibing dissolved sugar, salts and other minerals from a variety of sources ranging from flowers, rotting fruit, tree sap, carrion, urine, faeces and so on. Some species are also partial to human sweat and will stop to feed on sweaty forearms, faces and hands of humans who are in the vicinity of these hungry butterflies!
So I guess they're so hungry they went for Cheng Boon's sweat. Eww. Lol. What's worse is they feed on pangsai and rotting fruit. Zomg. Imagine they just ate some shit and lands on you. Wah, You better buy toto sia. Sure strike one. I thought only bacterias, fungis and dogs eat shit. Wow, butterflies too. LOL.
Time flies like butterfly. Tomorrow's got work again. Yawnz. Somehow I wish work wouldn't stop till my school starts. So that I'd have more money to spend. Hah.
I'll go play audi with my cousin and my brother now. Hahaha.