Found this cool video on youtube. Haha, I've got no idea why Robby had that stupid faces when he used the sickle. I mean I know it's heavy lar, but the face looks more for constipation. Lol.
The chalet ain't that fun. Maybe because I've got work and can't play throughout the night, plus I was too exhausted for any fun games.
The person who invented mahjong is damn bastard. Why cannot pong consecutive one. If not I win liao. And and, no tai can't hu. = =
Sorry if I occupied too much space yesterday night. I was so tired I didn't even know people moved me. Lol.
Why there are no orphanage for fairies? Because fairy-got-parents. (Fairygod parents)
How do you know fairies ain't that small as you see on TV? Just by the size of their wheel.
I get my nEbO card liao. HAHAHA LOSERS YOU DON'T HAVE. DD:
GV's gonna cancel my membership if I don't watch any movies soon. :(
I just realised, I've got not enough friends. Damn. Haha. Because I can't think of someone appropriate to go with for Mr Lim's wedding. Chengboon away for holiday, cherngjye want go play pool instead, Chankai Chunaik not in my class, blahblahblah. The rest is because like not really close liao, or because stay too far. = = Sad life. Lol. Anybody can volunteer to go there with me? Or else I've no choice but to be a loner. :((