I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hey hey,

Maroon 5 rocks my world. Lol. Their songs are damn nice can. Mostly.

I know why Maroon 5 didn't sing for Twilight. Because that pair of hands are holding to Adam's apple, so he don't have his sexy voice to sing for them. Return Adam, lar. Haha.

I saw this guy wearing some nEbO T-shirt. Lol wth. I don't know how he got his hands on them. But anyway it looks damn jolly. Lol.

Took the which Twilight character are you. And I got (Isa)Bella Swan. Wth, I'm not a girl. = = Hahaha. But then, they trying to tell me I'm a very nice person. Which I already know. D:

It's so Twilight recently. I don't know why. Maybe I'll catch the Twilight movie someday? Just to renew my GV membership. Heh. The card looks damn cool lar. Haha. Popcorn.

I wanna watch Nodame Cantabile already. So seeya.

Always not enough sleep. I'm going to sleep now.

Night.


Yeah, I guess love is blind is really true. I won't say or ask anything to you now. I guess anything I say will be deem to be something to a evil person will say to destroy other people's relationship. But I hope you'll not do something you'll regret in the future. Or even the near future. If you hadn't realise, you're not as clear headed as what you used to be. I actually know what's going on. But I remained not to say anything. If you ever chance upon this words, I hope you'll really think about it. Do you really know him? Because I actually know more about him than you do. But I don't wanna say anything, 'cause it'll be rather futile. Plus you're those kinda people who'd think of reverse psychology. I guess this is the when having friends who bitch come in very useful. Lol. Do you think he's really as nice as what you think he is? Never judge a book by it's cover, girl. If you really think he is really the guy you want, go ahead. Because people might change. I don't know. I can't be so perceptive can I? Because it'll be rather unfair if I judge him the wrong way. Yea I know how you feel, 'cause I've also went through these before. Though I'm not really good at such stuffs, but I've experienced how different people might be from the outside and in the inside. I guess I'll just wait here for you. Don't worry, because I'll be here to let you fall upon if you've got no one to turn to. Time will prove it all. I guess you'll see what I mean in times to come. Shinpai shinaide, daijo bu. :)