I only worked for 2hours today. Instead of 4hours. I guess the manager really don't like me. :/
She very what lar. Ask me give flyers and I not only gave flyers but also explain lor. Then she still not happy. Die die want me say "good evening." Who the hell says good evening to everyone walking by you? Idiotic sia. At least "hi" and "hello" sounds nicer. And that's what exactly I used. She damn stubborn sia. I smiled to like everyone then she keep asking me to smile. Wth. She was like standing behind me, how she know I didn't smile. Kns. Somemore I'm like giving out flyers and she wants me to shout. = = What kinda stupid logic is that? I giving flyers leh! Not selling T-shirts or char kway teow lar auntie. = =
Everything not happy with me. = = She thinks she's like my mother or something. Not happy just say lar. Keep pulling my sleeves around. Like walking dog like that. Worse of all she's like a head shorter than me. Then still pull me around. F*** her lar. Even my mum don't do that. I feel like slapping her face know. And keep on babbling that I like got no bones. I feel like spamming all those bio knowledge on her sia. Stupid hag. She short got lower centre of gravity = lesser pressure on the spine. Obviously she can stand straight longer lar. Somemore fat fat one, slouch also cannot see. = = Slack all day, complain here complain there. I'm paid 6dollars per hour only leh. Serve customers, give flyers, clear dishes, wipe tables, clean the place bao kah liao still want kaopei. = = So good you hire people for what. Do yourself lar.
Got this couple was like damn friendly to me. So we kinda hit off. I bet she's like damn jealous no one want talk to her so want revenge on me. = =
My parents say since I don't like this job then I should quit. I think so too leh. It's like inhumane lar. Wtf. Hang lamb head sell dog meat. = = Say my position is waiter, never say that my job includes advertising and cleaning. Kns. Maybe I should quit and go fairprice. Even though it pays lower, but I bet it's 10 million times less shitty than this job lar.
Lesson learnt: NEVER BE A WAITER. THEY JUST TREAT YOU AS A MAID WORKING PART TIME.
P.S. I'm ranting alot these days uh? Mood swing. Jang jang jang jang...
It still hurts, but not as bad. I don't know if you still mean alot to me. I should be the one mad. Not you. Because you lied to me. You said you two were just friends. But how bout now? You liar. I guess because I'm no one uh? Even though I kinda hate you, but I still feel... kinda incomplete without you around?