Dreamt about going to thailand (or was it vietnam or whatever) and that place was in chaos. Lol. Then must run away and all sorts of nonsense. Hahaha. This is not really a nightmare as compared to the one I dreamt about earlier this year. Guess what I dreamt of? Terrorist. = = Wth. Its damn scary. They were like masked like some clowns (only the head part that is) and had rifles/machine guns with them. And they were all professional killers. So in that dream Singapore was under attack by terrorism. They will usually attack those big big crowds. And suay enough, they appeared where ever I went. And so everyone will be screaming and running to anywhere they could hide. Me too. I remembered I ran to some kinda house with just 1 floor. There were some other stranger lar. Then we must make sure every window/door was closed and locked, so that the terrorist can't come in. Then like drama, I found this window not locked. I quickly ran there to lock and guess what? The terrorist suddenly appeared infront of the window. And he smiled so deviously. I quickily close the window but he stopped it with his hand. Wtf. He damn strong lar. Then he put his other hand in anyhow shoot. Wah damn scary. Lucky I never kena the shot. I quickly ran away sia. Then found this other door out and ran away. To a swimming pool complex. I don't really remembered what happened there, but I ran to my house. If I didn't remeber wrongly I killed one terrorist there. I coped some terrorist/police gun because his dead then shoot the other terrorist to death. But then the terrorists were like swarming lar. The next second I knew, they were cascading down from the windows. (It was a HDB apartment) Wtf. Damn scary. It's like you might be dead any moment. I even went to hide in the cabinet. And locked the bedroom. = = There was another moment where I was in the school. NAS that is. Then the terrorist came raiding the school. Then their squads came in and shoot around. The teachers were like evacuating us. Then there was like a few classes all hiding in one classroom. Suay enough, the terrorist squad came into our classroom. Then anyhow shoot. Wah damn scary. Since there was no way to retaliate, I feint death. Hahaha. Then smudge other people's blood on me. But they were not stupid one. They shoot everyone again just to ensure they're dead. I had alot of things at my mind at that point between live and death. Then I was thinking not to breathe or else they know I'm not dead. But then my heart will still beat. Cannot. Then I open abit of my eyes to check what's happening. And for god's sake, there was a terrorist infront of my eyes. He was like directly in front with his clown mask stained with blood. WAH DAMN SCARY. CHUATIO LIKE WHAT KNOW! Then he made his pervertic smile and boom. I died. Then very jolly, like aracade like that, "2 LIVES LEFT" = = Then I woke up. Wah, now I damn scared of terrorist sia. = =
Sorry, but I lazy paragraph the story. Hahaha.
Watched Nodame Cantabile in the morning. Quite jolly. Then played this game about WWII(?). Click here for the game. I think it's quite fun. Need abit of startegy one. Just like in the war.
Okay, I think I should go bathe now. Bye.
P.S. The mynahs at my estate is freaking annoying. They come flying into my house every now and then and worse still. SHIT IN MY HOUSE. WTF. I wanna skin them alive know. EVERYDAY COME SHIT AT MY HOUSE WTF. And damn suay, I STEPPED ON THE BIRD SHIT. WTFFF!!! Don't know how many bacterias in my house thanks to those black shits. F*** THEM ALL. >:((((