I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Audition quite fun uh. Haha. FOR THE BEAT UP PART ONLY. CHOREOGRAPHY SUCKS ZOMG.

Anw, we're suppose to go E!Hub to play arcade. And Ms Sylvia Foo Jia Ling slept until 3pm+ then sms me that she just woke up. = = What's worse is that she didn't sms youming, and didn't follow up because yingqi didn't answer her call. = = No words... Got phrase. LAZY PIG! Hahaha.

Well, anyway, cherngjye also don't feel like out and I was at that moment, into audition. So ended up cancelling the arcade session.

Tomorrow's Hari Raya Haji. So,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI TO ALL THE MALAYS OUT THERE! :D

Walau, not fair. They can get red packet green packet twice a year. I can only get once a year. BOOOOO! :(

Played audition with yunjen just now. Haha, I damn pro, win her 0000000000.0000 times in choreography mode. The 0s made it looked like I win alot of times right? Haha. Anyway, I give her chance only... Gentleman mah, must let ladies first. Let them win. Haha, but who cares about gentleman-ness when it comes to BEAT UP?! WOOOOOOH!!! OWNEDEDEDED. HAHAHA. I love Flying Duck, only when it's Beat Up. Boo with choreo! I hate the game designer who made choreo! B-O-O.

I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow. WAHAHAHA. TOPMAN HOODIE HERE I COME! :D I hope the shop's open even if it's public holiday. :)

Work's starting in 2days time. I'm actually looking forward to it. :) But damn, I need a new job soon. Very soon. D:

Bye.