Omg, she's damn cute. Haha, and song's also very cute!
Hello.
Went to Pasir Ris Park to "skate" with cb, cj, sylvia and ym. "Skate" because I wasn't skating for I've got no money to spend liao. Hahaha. So I jogged instead.
I guess I ran at least 5km today. = = Because I didn't bring along my wallet (my pants doesn't have one) so my only transport was bus 11. Haha, eh, I still remember jansen's joke! So literally ran everywhere. And got so many stitches due to excessive lactic form from anaerobic respiration by the tissue cells to make up for the oxygen debt incurred from providing sufficient energy to work out. So bio leh... Hahaha. Ms Kum must be so proud of me. :D
Sylvia got her belatedededededededededededededed birthday present. It's a pair of skates! Pssst, same brand as cb's one, pssst. Hahahaha. He bought it one what... What do you expect. Hahaha. She kept complaining the skates doesn't fit. :/ But then when ym tried it out, she claims that it fit rather nicely. So sylvia, IT'S YOUR FOOTING WRONG LAR. Hahaha. Here's a video I saw the other day on how do you skate. I guess you should learn the basics all over again bah? Since your experienced, it won't take long for you to be like a fish in the water (如鱼得水). Tsk tsk tsk, so profound when I talk nowadays, uh? :D