Just woke up only. Haha. Better enjoy long sleeping hours before school starts. Or you can die from lack of sleep. D:
Gonna go Downtown to countdown today. With cj, joel and some other guys. Though it's kinda dumb to go there, but then, I took leave liao. Go there better then just stone at home right? Okay, maybe not... But hey, at least I no need to worry about catching the last train/bus home. Because I could just walk back home in less than half an hour! Quite long, but it doesn't appear to be so long when you keep your mind busy with stuffs.
I realise it's not exactly because the waiter job is tough that I wanna quit. It's the attitude the managers gave me. Hmmm, maybe I should continue with the job? Because it's like you meet these people everywhere. I shouldn't sulk over such stuffs right? I mean I'm a guy leh. Hahaha. (I feel so man now. Hahaha.) It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along. Hahaha, this sentence is from Maroon 5's She will be loved. Music teaches alot of things, eh? Used to use her as a motivation. So that I can complete my work or do something I usually wouldn't. Like "For _____, I must finish this. Or else she won't like me." Hahaha, sounds stupid right? But somehow it works. I always complete in time. But now I guess I can't get myself to believe that anymore. It's just a stupid hoax/bet to deceive myself?
I hope tonight would be fun. Hope lar. And for everyone else at the other parts of Singapore, PLEASE ENJOY YOURSELF! It's a day to commemorate the start of a brand new year! (Not brand new days. DJ Max. DD:) Hahaha, whatever the case, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Forget all those hateful memories, and keep those memorable ones deep inside your heart! It's gonna be a brand new start in... 12hours? :))