I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello,

Today's my first day of being a waiter. And trust me, being a waiter sucks. It just degrades myself. = = I mean, wth? If it's just serving the customers, so be it. I still needa be a cleaner and clear up people's mess after they eat finish. This sucks. All those used tissue papers, saliva stained dishes just irks me. Yucks. The worst part is, they don't even provide a sanitary area for me to disinfect my hands after collecting those dishes. Sorry, I'm very hygienic one. And it's even more unhygienic for the customer because my hands aren't clean and I serve them their food. Wth. This is like disgusting lar. = = And guess what, the manager actually told me "Restaurants are like that one." Zzzz... Houseflies also like everywhere one. = =

I'm suppose to stand with my hands behind my back. Whenever my hands are free. Wth. Must stand until nice nice like some statue. Then got this manager keep complaining that I never stand properly "like I got no bones." Wtf? And that time I wasn't "working" lar. The other manager was teaching me how to take orders. And I'm not allowed to sit down even though there's nothing to do. Walau. They keep threatening me with that "CCTV" shit. "Whatever you do will be recorded in by the CCTV. Blah blah blah." They don't even provide me with a place to put my stuffs also. Wtf?

The R1 people came to my restaurant to dine. Hahaha, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOO CHAN KAI! :D Ranon and Gao Yang damn guailan. Keep kajiao-ing me! And dammit, I can't laugh because I'm working. And if I'm not wrong, "no interaction with the customers." Because "they're customers, not your friends." = = Wtf. I'm starting to hate this job even though it's only been one day. And I have to bear with this shit for roughly a month. This sucks. And life always sucks. Just deal with it. Wow, I'm complaining about life. Wow.

And damn that job, I just bought 50dollars worth of shoe and pants for that damn job. And I'm not gonna wear the shoe after the job ends. Who the hell wears a total black shoe and walks around. = = Okay, maybe I can wear it for playing soccer. Since it can't get any blacker. Can it?

I should stop complaining about my job. This only makes me feel worse. Haha. The only few things that are happy to talk about is working with Dion and that jiejie. Haha, she damn nice lar. She helped me with alot of things. Unlike the managers. = = Complain complain then do so little things. When I'm cleaning the tables they were eating KFC. WHAT THE HELL.

Enough of the complaints. Time to sleep, for I'm meeting my primary school mates which I haven't seen for ages to play basketball.

Goodnight. Tomorrow will be a better day! :)

Labels: