I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, December 13, 2008

But I'm good without ya
Yeah I'm good without you
Yeah, yeah, yeah



Just bought my adapter and Nike earpiece. How cool's that. Not really. Because the earpiece turned out worse than what I imagined. But well, I paid 20 plus bucks for it so I'm just gonna use it.

The sound quality was rather good, but it just doesn't really fit in my ears. :/ But then, it looks freaking cool. Hahaha, white somemore. So pure like fresh milk me.

So now, I've got 3bucks in my bank. Wahahaha. My hoodie not bought yet somemore. Bo lui! Nevermind, wait for the cheque to be passed then I can get my hoodieeeeeeeeee. Wooooh.

I'm gonna go zoo soon too! Hehehe. I hope it's gonna be fun, since the currently high chance going people are the damn jolly ones. Hahahahaha. Inclusive of me. :D

So yea, rather emo for the past few days. But then, I won't let myself continue to be in that freaking state 'cause it's so... stupid? I realised my world ain't that bad. I've got my friends and family by my side who cares for me. Hahaha, it sounds weird, but yea, appreciated. :)

I realise our road is still rather long, so we never know what might happen for even the next year. Never allow temptation to take over, for it's always let you be happy for that short moment. I guess relations fostered now would be rather short-lived and hence not really worth it. Plus we're restricted with many things. We can't go out as and when we like. Things are bought with parents' money so ain't really sincere, blah blah blah.

I guess time will dilute that strong feeling somehow. The happy moments we shared will be kept deep down in my heart... And one thing's for sure, I truly loved you. It wasn't lust.