I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Why is the sky so dark.

Why I can't feel properly.

Why don't I feel the pain.

I feel... like... nothing.

Somehow I wanna feel that pain.

Why do people talk to me.

Should I open my mouth?

No, I'm lazy to.

Why I feel like crying?

But no tears came out?

Why is my vision starting to blur?

Why am I laughing to myself.

Who is this?

Oh, it's me.

Why do I feel so cold?

Why do I feel shivers down my spine?

Why do I feel like being alone.

Why did the stars twinkle?

Why everybody's smiling.

Why I know answers to a thousand questions, but I don't know this one.

What should I do?

How should I feel?

How should I think?

Why birds can fly?

Why can't I?

Birds look all the same.

Why isn't human?

What do I live for?

What am I doing now.

Why do I feel so lost?

I don't know what to do.

Why am I doing all these stuffs?

I think I know the answer.

And it's with you.

Why don't I just ask?

But I don't want the story to end.

There must be a next page.

And the page after next.

And another page.

And another page.

What if there isn't any page?

The story will end.

I don't want.

What should I do?

Can I pause the dimension?

I don't feel like doing anything.

I don't wanna feel anything.

Just let me stone.

Until I get an answer.