I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, December 28, 2008


So You Can Cry - Ne-Yo


Just came back from gwen's christmas dinner/party.

Quite fun lar, actually. Hahaha. The food was damn hot lar. Even just the rice could kill my tongue. And surprisingly, the prawns were rather sweet than what it seems to be very spicy. Haha, somemore is peeled one. Lagi better.

Wth, gwen's fridge is damn cool. Got water dispenser one. = =

Hahaha, I got amalul's big big tigger cup. Hahaha. Damn cool lar. I'm already like using it. Hahaha. :D

Can't believe Hafiz and Zu an didn't play cheat for Blind Mice. I mean, usually play cheat one lar. Hahaha. Don't see how to catch. Somemore the rest can touch the floor one. = = But then, they actually caught Chester and Jessica. Hahaha. Integrity pays, uh?

Learnt how to play Polar Bear. Haha, quite okay lar. Except that very tiring to hang your heads down. I don't know how to phrase it. But it's when "everyone sleep". Yeah, that part of the game.

Lol, I just finished gwen's cookie. Sorry gwen, you won't have your last piece of cookie. GO BAKE SOMEMORE.

It's kinda weird not to hear idiotic laughter of Teck Yang's. Hahaha. I think he's sneezing at some part of Thailand now. :/

Goal! 2 makes me wanna play soccer. :/ Hahaha. And it's rather inspiring. Because Santiago didn't give up on himself even when his life was literally crashing down. His love life, his career, his friendship, his family... Totally havoc. But he persevered and pulled himself together. For as long as you still have your life, you can still make a difference. 留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。 Left the green mountain, no need scared got no fire wood to burn. Lol.

No matter what, it's still a very meaningful event. THANKS GWEN FOR INVITING ME. :DD

I guess even though he sucks, he's still a better catch than me.