I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Monday, December 1, 2008


Bust Your Windows - Jazmine Sullivan



You see you can't just play with peoples feelings
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
You probably say that it was juvenile
But I think that I deserve to smile



Back from work. Phew.

Woke up real early, ever since the last day of school? I just realised that Kaki Bukit is damn near Pasir Ris. Lol. And I actually woke up early in case it would be an hour's ride. Lol.

The people are kinda nice/friendly, I guess because I'm Teck Li. That's why. Hehe. :D Yea I know, whatever. But yea, the place is kinda like office inside an... industrial park?

I'm so not gonna buy mentos liao. It's so noisy. The sweets bounce up and down, left and right and makes tonnes of noise. = = Moreover, somehow it tastes damn bad now. Lost its appeal.

Who would ever imagine you can actually find a Cheers inside. Lol.

Went for lunch with the staffs there, and hey, I think all of them are like... twice my age? Anyway I went with them for lunch 'cause they jio me + I've got no freaking idea where the hell got food. So yea, you know people chat when they eat? And that's why I feel damn out. = = They were like talking about their children etc etc. Walau, I don't even have a girlfriend lar, how to even join their conversation. = = So damn out. Lol.

Anyway, the machine there is damn cool lar. There's these machine which you use to screw stuffs. Something like hand held driller. Damn cool. Hahaha.

I just realise, my pay was actually, MORE. Haha Chengboon. Because it's 9 hours inclusive of lunch break(1hour), it's actually just 8hours of work. So that equivalents to 5dollars per hour. Muahahaha, 60cents more. Okay, I feel damn childish. Haha.

The job's quite boring something, but not bad lar. 'Cause my "mentor" keep teaching me new stuffs. But anyway, just different components to screw to different PCB. Lol.

Oh yea, they thought I was like really newbie. My mentor said something like,

Mentor: When in contact with PCB, always use the wrist ___ (I forgot what's the next word).
Mentor's Colleague: Eh, you never tell him what's PCB.
Me: Printed Circuit Board.

I feel damn smart can? Haha.

Bus 58 is damn cramp, especially after office hour. = =

Next time you see something with the brand "Netstream", maybe is I make one know. Don't play play. :D Don't ask me what's that, I've got no idea even though I assembled the parts. Lol.

Ciao.