I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Tuesday, December 16, 2008


If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 & Rihanna

Baby, baby
Please believe me
Find it in your heart to reach me
Promise not to leave me behind
(Promise not to leave me behind)

Take me down, but take it easy
Make me think but don't deceive me
Talk to me bout taking your time
(Talk to me, talk to me)



Hey!

Today's got work and it ain't that fun. For the first part at least. I was so drowsy I could barely stay alert and change the devices when they're done testing. Was like listening to my music whole day, so it was kinda... sick? As in sick of it. Though I have like 4 playlist- Audition(Audition de songs. Mainly techno. No, not shaiful that kind.), Anime(Nodame Cantabile, Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, anime movies, OSTs.), Classical(From Chopin, Maksim, Beethoven, Mozart etc etc.), and English(Most pop singers and their hits plus meaningful songs.). And wow, I could actually get kinda sick from listening these music. Not every tracks though. Maybe my body just doesn't want itself to get hurt from all those blasting (of music).

I didn't realise it was Kelvin's brother till I heard someone mentioning it. Lol. And oh my... His around Kelvin's height, but half his size. D: I bet Kelvin snatches his food. Proof: When he was with us at lunch, he ate 1bowl of wanton(or noodles) and 1 plate of hor fun. Maybe because Kelvin's not there to snatch his food. D: So he can FINALLY EATTTTTT. Hahaha. Just joking, Kelvin. :)

My boss's son is 18 and has got 2 UOB cards and a VISA card. Life's unfair. Damn. Hahaha. But why he uses the iPod shuffle when he's rich to afford the iPod Touch? Lol.

I was so starved that I went to eat the biscuits again. And damn, left so little. So I filled my stomach with water. Hey, that's to train if the Japanese invades Singapore again. Yea...

The uncles told me about NS. Know what? I think I'm weird. I'm actually looking forward to it. No studys, just physical training everyday. I'll love life there. Except the shaving head part and the sleep-in-the-disgusting-grass part. Eww. Haha, because I've this phobia of insects crawling into my holes- ears, nose, mouth, you name it. Disgusting right? Zoinks!(Shaggy. Hehehehe.)

Went to Bugis's TOPMAN, Orchard's TOPMAN and back to Bugis's. And damn, there's no offer for it, and they doesn't have the white and blue hoodie. So I just settled with the red and white one (like Singapore flag. People patriotic, got problem with that?). And two clothes. Damn, they're so tight fit. = = I thought angmoh sizes larger one. Concluded rom my Mr. clothes. Kinda, oversized, but yea, still can wear.

I thought of buying iPod Touch and PSP. But if I buy iPod Touch, it'll drain away all my salary but then, I don't think I've got enough stuffs to fit into that 16gb shit. I think 6gb already too much for me. And then PSP. It's like so common lar. I buy liao also like nothing cool about it. Plus, if I buy, it'll be my salariesssss too. And of course, I'm actually kinda sick of PSP games. Even DJ Max. 'Cause it's so gay when you reach level 12 songs. SPAM NIA.

Got the tiwlight from YingQi. Thanks CherngJye. = = Anyway, I feel like reading the book, because everyone's like Twilight here Twilight there. But then, who cares, I don't really read books. (The thickest was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(?) Gave up Goblet of Fire because it was too damn thick. Tired of holding the book. So heavy...) So yea, if zoo is a no no, it'll be a Twilight day. I wanna see what special powers Edward Cullen has. Vampire... Cool... And Paramore's Decode. WOOOOH~

Okay I guess I'm a little bored. I was wondering is it a guy or girl's hands holding the apple. D: Lol. I think it's a guy's. Because guys usually work out (a little at least) so got that vein popping out. But the, the fingers are rather smooth for a guy. Nevermind, I'll ask Stephenie Meyer when she comes my house during Chinese New Year. DD:

Tomorrow's got work. And I'm gonna wear my new hoodie. WOOOH~

Night night. :)

Ciao.

I was so good at multi-tasking I kept thinking of you even when I'm busy running all three test stations. = = Just what are you? I kept thinking about us, and then that guy, then you two. And the cycle repeats. It's kinda irritating. 'Cause I've got no idea to be there for you, or just go away. I hope you two hadn't kiss. Lol. I don't know why, but I just I don't like my girl to be touched. Hold hands still can lar. But who knows. I might just remove that rule, just for you. And don't you ever kiss him just to spite me. I'll whack till his mouth become like Kakashi's fake mouth. Lol. Just kidding. Wah, damn. It's again the festive seasons. Just imagining you and him spending time during that holy night and next-second's-a-brand-new-year makes me sad enough. And how about CNY? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... It's hard to describe that feeling. It's like you wanna cry, and your stomach feels like it's being suck away deep down into something like a blackhole. Weird. And no, it doesn't feels good AT ALL. Worse of all, I can't cry because I'm a guy. It's like lagi worse. = = I hope xiaoli called you to go tomorrow. But then, I wouldn't know how to react when we meet. The people are PTS still thinks we're an item. = = Walau, it's like... later you angry how? Sekali makes things worse. = = And I don't know which bus stop to alight when we go home. I wanna walk you home lar. And furthermore, it's easier to reach home plus I save another bus fare. Stupid me, anyhow zham out say what your home ain't near mine. = = And you actually believed it. = = Wth, it's like I can reach my house toilet within 5minutes? It's damn near lar. I guess 气话 makes no sense. Anyway, I'll respect your decision. Your wish is my command. (where have I heard this before? :/)