Didn't update for the past 2 days because there's nothing much to talk about and that yesterday was too tired.
Today's post will be about yesterday's zoo trip. Hahaha. Everything was fun except headache, the price tag, and the butterflies. = =
Can't really post any pictures because my phone only 3.2mp. Yeah lar cherngjye you win. = = Whatever. Hahaha. This makes me wanna get a good camera. Those kinda black black big big with a huge extension piece in front one. I think it's called DSLR. Which means Digital Single-Lens Reflex. But it's gonna cost a bomb. Lol.
I found this monkey straying by the route so I called the rest. They thought I bluffing sia. Walau, I where got bluff people one. I so nice one can? Then after they saw the started shouting "Monkey! Monkey!" Then snap snap with their cameras. And that's how the commotion started. Another crowd infront heard their voice then also started running here and shout "Monkey! Monkey!" Then more and more people came. Walau, they're like paparazzi sia. Hahaha, then flashes all over the place. It was after I read the map again that I realise we should call the zoo keeper if we encounter some animals which are meant to be in their enclosure. SORRY LITTLE MONKEY. :(( I wonder how it escaped. The enclosure got moat somemore one. = =
I learnt how to differentiate jaguars, cheetahs, black panther, leopard and a ocelet! Hahaha. And I've got no ideas what's the use of the giraffeeeeee's horns.
Do you know that the crocs' sex are determine by the temperature of their incubation? If the temperature is too high or too low, you get a female croc. Otherwise a male. So that means lousy products are the females. DD: Hahaha, joke joke. This is because they don't have any sex chromosomes. Bio.
You could actually bind a croc's mouth with just a rubberband. Lol. That's how weak their muscles are. But they could generate a force of over a thousand kg (which cherngjye say is wrong because force a measured in Newtons). Wow.
Haha, we saw this false ghavial when we enter. Cherngjye said it's a fake one then we actually believed it. Because it was stationary. Plus the tagboard says "It's an ancient creature which is believed to ... last 65million years." Then we thought it's extinct liao. = = So that one fake one. But then when we're about to go home we saw the false ghavial actually changed its position! OMG. That's when we realise it's a living creature. Luckily never jump down take picture sia. Or else die already. = =
Walau, not fair! Everyone's clothing got glow in the dark except me! Because my shoelace too dirty. = = Hahaha wth. But then my hoodie glow like free one. Lol. But then it's in my bag so... no count.
There was this clothes called "Batik Costumes(?)" which looked like SIA one. HAHAHAHA. I think SIA bought the uniforms in the zoo! HAHAHA.
Highlights of yesterday's outing:
1. The bat pee-ed on chengboon's head! HAHAHAHA. ZOMG. HAHAHAHA! 2. Chengboon probably got nectar in him. He ATTRACTS BUTTERFLIES. = = 3. I mistaken someone's head for a monkey. LOL. Because the colour looks the same. HAHAHAHA. 4. DO NOT BRING BALLOON TO THE ZOO. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. HAHAHAHA! 5. Singapore zoo should be rated R21. SOOOOO OBSCENE. HAHAHAH! 6. I wanna be a polar bear in the zoo next time. Wth, 5 mist fans + an aircon den. = = Life's not fair. 7. The jaguars are adopted by Jaguar. LOL. The car brand. 8. Otters smell like shit. = = And chengboon inherited that odour into his mouth. HAHAHA. 9. Malayan tapir drinks Bubbletea. HAHAHAHA! 10. Heliconia is not flamingo, cherngjye. 11. Not only does the kangaroo boxs, the babirusa(some kinda pig) too. 12. Puma got their idea from the tiger statue in the zoo. Hah. 13. Tiger trek got no tiger one. CHEAT MY FEELING. 14. Camwhores = camera dies. HAHAHAHA. 15. Mynahs are one of the "exhibits". Lol.
All in all, the zoo's rather fascinating. Lol. WE FORGOT TO VISIT THE MANDRILLS. D:
I NEEDA THINK OF SOMETHING TO DO ON CHRISTMAS AND CHRISTMAS EVE.
Ciao.
P.S: Lazy upload pictures plus I don't have much anyway. So get it from the rest.
I dreamt about you yesterday! Haha. So sweet lar. But then the dream lasted for awhile only. :(( I can even feel the rush of blood in my body because I was too happy. You were putting your head on my shoulder. Hahaha, omg that feeling is like. Indescribable. The setting was in the bus. Wth. So random. But then, dream nia. It seemed so unbelievable that I even thought it was a dream in the dream. = = But it's so real. Die liao. My dreams always don't come true in reality one. = = Haha. But it's so nice lar. That intense happiness is indescribable. Seriously. Then after I woke up I couldn't stop smiling for the whole morning. = = Wth.
The zoo trip would have been more fun if you had come along. :(