I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, January 18, 2009

OMG MAN. The manager at the Starbucks just treated me to a cup of drink. I don't know what you call it because I had never patronized the cafe before. It's this chocolate with mousse/cream on top. OMG LAR. He's damn nice! He just came and said "It's on the house." And put the drink together with a serviette and a straw on the redemption counter. Thereafter, he gave me a smile and went back to the cafe. OMG LAR. SO NICE OF HIM!!! :))))

Well, I guess he paid for it. Because he's not like the CEO of Starbucks or something. Yesterday an auntie gave me a pack of chips. And today, a cup of drink from the manager. OMG. Am I lucky or what? Seriously man. Can I love them? Hahaha. I don't know how to repay them man... Any idea?

MY JOB IS THE BEST MAN! And I just watched finish Ip Man. It's damn cool. Hahaha.