I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello. Went to E!Hub today to "celebrate" the posting of result. Well, not actually. It's just an excuse. Lol.

Watched "The Wedding Game" which is starring Fann Wong and Christopher Lee. The show's alright lar. Quite funny but the plot ain't really nice. But some scenes are really touching. Got a little bit teary. LOL! Anyway, the movie should be rated NC16 or something. = = It's so obscene lar! Hahaha. The show co-starred some jolly malay guy called Saiful Ahpek! HAHAHA. The name is damn jolly. Next time shai old liao know what to call him le right?

Tomorrow's gwen's CNY party. Remember to bring tangerines people! I think it would be mostly gambling bah. Lols.

Scoping into the academic side, today's the release of posting of schools. Well, got into MJC. JC students are supposed to report to school on 2nd February, so remember to be punctual. For that day, at least. :) Anyway, good luck to those appealing. Hope you get through and enter you desired JCs! :)

Fretting over which subject combination to take. Because I don't wanna regret like what I did during sec 3. But then again, there's nothing much to regret anyway. Hahaha.

I forgot what I wanted to say. Nevermind. Bye.