I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello there.

Today's New Year so it's 2009 already! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

Spent the NYE with cj, joel, aaron, junjie, renwei, terry and suting. We went to Downtown East for the countdown and well, it's rather fun lar. I never knew crossing over to the next year was so long. = = I guess NTUC no money liao, invite all those weird weird people come entertain us. And that's why "it's free". Hahaha. But I only like that annugerah (sp?) band, gary chaw and the DJ part. Hahaha, it's really like party~

Caught the last movie at Cathay. Twilight! WOOOOH. It's nice lar, I don't know why so many people say not nice. = = Edward is like AWWW... lar. "You are my life now." "I've lost the strength to stay away from you anymore." The movie would have been nicer if there were more fighting scene. And vampire shines like diamond in the sun is damn jolly lar. Hahaha.

It's so weird why everyone is saying I-P Man instead of Ip Man(EEP-MUHN). Lol. So cute lar. Eh want watch IP Man anot. Know how to find IP Man? Just follow the IP address lor.

Okay, don't laugh if you cannot force yourself to. Bye. I needa sleep. Slept 1.5hours in the morning and worked 3hours just now. My mind is not functioning properly. So yea. Good night afternoon whatever.

Bye.