DAMN. My laptop spoil. And guess what, it's like only 3months old only? Zzz. No laptop = boring life. Chamzxsh. :( You wouldn't ever guess how my laptop spoil. My little brother was playing bowling buddies on facebook then when he "threw the bowling ball", PZZT, the laptop blacked out. = = Wtfzxsh. I've got no idea why it's spoilt. When I press the power button, it always don't power up. Sian... So I'm stuck with this desktop and have to vie with my siblings for its usage again. :((
However, life isn't that bad for today. Got a job 10billion times better than the waiter job. :D Thanks Amanda. My boss now is 10billion times better too. :)
Went to Cotton On after the "interview" and spent like 55bucks. Cool. Many things are cheap. But too bad I don't have much money with me now. So got this polo that I really really like. :) I think I'm stupid, I could have gotten the same shirt of another colour by adding 10bucks more but I didn't. 1 for $30 2 for $40. Just because I think they look too alike so didn't buy. = = Stupid right?
I guess my laptop's gonna be dead for another one month or so. Unless my dad's gonna pay for the repair fee. Hehehe. By right got 1 year warranty, but somehow, I just can't find it. Jang jang jang jang. D:
Cool, dad's got an iPhone! Hahaha. I hope he lets me play with it. Hehe. He bought it just to surf the net, and wants a touch screen. = = For his substitute for his just spoiled PDA which should have died in the last era. Lol. Okay lar, not that old. Just a little bit older than Mdm Aljunied's (sp?) PDA?
No more facebook games, use com till late night, on msn for long hours etc etc already. Laptop please get well soon. I'll treat you better I promise. :((
Result's on 12 January if you aren't aware. I'm damn scared and nervous to receive my result. And I guess this feeling will follow me for the next 5days. I'm not greedy, just gimme below 13 can already. Please. I promise I'll study hard during JC. :( Please...