Just came back home after a hectic afternoon spent with Chun Aik. Haha, like always, I was late. We arranged to rendezvous at 2pm but end up around 3pm. The comforting part is that he was later than me. Hehe. But because I told him that I was gonna be late. So... yeah.
The day before, Chun Aik suggested we go to all the temples, mosques, churches to pray for a good result. Hahaha. But we didn't. D: But I still do hope we get good results. :)
Never knew buying diary could be such a chore. Zzz...
Time really flies. Tomorrow is the day when we collect our "O" Level result, and testimonial, and and some other stuffs. Would it be a disappointing day? I guess I'll find out in a few hours' time. I'm really scared. Maybe because if I don't get over this hurdle, I'm gonna lose alot of things. My future, my friends, my time etc... That's alot to lose. It's a gamble. And I'm bad at winning. Damn.
I don't know what the future holds for me, but I guess I'll just live with it. Life is so short, there's no time for me to keep on fretting. Even if I fret, I wouldn't help does it? But even so, we're all humans. It's part of our emotion, a way to express ourselves. But whatever whatever. Let's just take things as it is. No matter how bad our results get, there's still a way out. 天无绝人之路,船到桥头自然直。Even people who don't hold a degree can do well in life by starting their own business. People with degree also may not get a decent job. Life is full of unexpected. So I guess worrying too much won't help. Let's just live our life. As we're suppose to.