I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, January 10, 2009

If you hadn't notice, the pictures on the left have disappeared. DD: Nope, it's not magic. Somehow, the creator of this blogskin has her/his photobucket bandwidth exceeded. So yeah, since I can't find a suitable skin or replace it with suitable ones, I removed it. The skin does look kinda empty now, but just bear with it, till someone makes a nice skin for me to cope. :)

It's kinda daunting to know the that the results are coming in 2 days time. Somewhat, I feel like I'm outta time. But it's weird. I mean, what's done is done. I can't do anything to change the fact now, anyways. But then, I still feel very scared. What if I don't get below 13points? I really don't wanna go TPJC. And neither am I going to poly.

My mind's really packed with stuffs to think about these days. So many "What If" and "How to make it right". Gotta. Find. The. Solutions. Soon. I don't wanna fluster and break down when I get a devastating result.

Anyway, if you hadn't heard this, please get your hair dyed black, hair groomed, by Monday. Because you wouldn't be allowed to enter the school if you ain't properly attired. Based on the past experiences. Maybe they'll shave your head if you don't? Maybe.

The results spoil the mood. Damn.