Omg, gambling is bad. Hahaha. Makes you lose lotsa money. :( But then again, it's just a couple of cents/dollars so it's not that bad... :)
Been sleeping very late lately. Okay, it sounds weird. But it's true. I'm like sleeping at 5am on 初一, 4am on 初二. Hope today will be earlier...
I'm getting a slight pain in my throat now. I think it's due to the bak kwas and all those CNY snacks. :/ And also, I've been interacting with people with coughs/flu/sore throat. So I guess it's inevitable to get a little infected. Afterall, my body immune system ain't that good. In fact it's quite lousy. :/ But yeah, it's only part and parcel of life to fall ill. :)
Ordering my contact lenses tomorrow, returning my waiter uniform, and getting more details about the debit card. It's gonna be a little busy tomorrow. Just for laughing sake, people are going to school tomorrow! How sad. :( Hahaha. Well anyway, this means gwen's CNY party and the reopening of school is getting close. Haiz. Just when I'm getting used to life without school. = = Well, it's gonna be mugging studying hard time soon! I'm looking forward to join the jc's soccer team. I hope I can play for the school. :)
Okay, I don't know what else to say. So I'll just end it here. Bye. :)
PS Sorry if I didn't reply your message. Because sometimes I don't know what to reply or busy at that moment so I just put the phone aside. And thereafter, I'll either forget (to reply) or lazy to reply or brush it aside because it's weird to reply then. Especially when it's like replying a CNY greeting 2days after 初一. One such example is NCB. Anyhow, I'm truly sorry thus the apology.