Yay. I finally got past the high scores. WOOOHOOO!
Thanks Sylvia for gift-ing me some toilet stuffs. Now my living room is a toilet. Hahaha. One play room one toilet. My toilet damn cool one can? Got TV one hor. And the windows directly behind the bath tub. LOL. But the pet doesn't takes off his clothes, so nevermind. :D
I'm gonna earn lotsa money so I can make a living room. YAY!
I hope I get the job at Shaws. Haha. So I can get a PSP, and fulfill some of my promises. :D
If you ain't playing facebook, PLEASE GO PLAY NOW AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND. :DD It's damn fun. Seriously. Better than stoning at home. :)
Soul eater is nice. But a little obscene for some episodes. Anyhow, the story line's damn cool. So go watch it too! (When Bleach and Naruto ain't airing.) You can watch Nodame Cantabile if you want, but the genre's more of a classical kind.
This post's kinda stupid, but whatever. A post a day keeps the postman away. :D