I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, January 23, 2009

Well, since I'm rather free, I'll do this erm... I forgot what you call this. Quiz/questionaire/survey/whatever.


INSTRUCTIONS:
1) put your music player on shuffle
2) Press forward for each question.
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING

Q: How do you feel today?
A: When there was you and me- HSM
R: WTH?

Q: What's your outlook in life?
A: Radar- Britney Spears
R: Cool, so I use radar... Right...

Q: What does your family think of you?
A: Better that we break- Maroon 5
R: WTF?

Q: what do your friends think of you?
A: 我不想懂得- Uhh... I forgot the name. D:
R: WTF?! Since when is there Chinese song in my English playlist?!

Q: What do strangers think of you?
A: 7 Things- Miley Cyrus.
R: 7 only?

Q: Will you get married?
A: Scenario- Naruto Opening/ending theme.
R: OH, I JUST REALISE IT'S PLAYING ALL THE SONGS. NOT PLAYLIST. = =

Q: Are you good in school?
A: I Really Miss You- S Club 7
R: Right...

Q: Will you be successful?
A: Elec Bossa- Audition OST
R: This means I'm gonna be a boss...?

Q: What song should they play on your birthday?
A: Sunao Na Niji- Naruto Shippuuden Ending (I think)
R: Well, I have no idea what does the title means. But it sounds nice.

Q: What song should they play at your graduation?
A: The Long And Winding Road- David Archuleta
R: COOL NIA. :D Actually it fits the question. o.O

Q: Sound tracks of your life?
A: Dangerous- Kardinal Offishall feat. Akon
R: Wow. Fits again. But the question got problem. Sound trackSSSS and only one song? :/

Q: You and your best friend are?
A: Happy Ending- Mika
R: ROFLOL. Is this bad or what?

Q: Happy times?
A: A Thousand Miles- Vanessa Carlton
R: That means I have alot of happy times?

Q: Sad times?
A: Rock- Naruto opening theme
R: Uhh... What?

Q: Everyday?
A: Fearless- Taylor Swift
R: Cool. I'm fearless everyday. You all careful man... HAHAHAHAHA!

Q: For tomorrow?
A: Queen Of Dancing- Audition OST
R: Can my WMP shuffle some english songs?

Q: For you?
A: Leave Out All The Rest- Linkin Park
R: Perfect.

Q: What does next year have in store for me?
A: I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
R: I hope it's what I'm thinking.

Q: What do i say when life gets too hard?
A: Bad Girl- Rihanna feat. Chris Brown
R: So life's... a girl? LOL! But anyway, this song's ROCKS! Hahaha. I like the rhythm. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD...

Q: What song will I dance to at my wedding?
A: Dance Dance- Audition OST
R: So I dance to Dance Dance? You wanna dance dance my dance dance? Dance dance dance? Okay, I feel like I'm talking some alien language.

Q: What do you want as your career?
A: Leavin'- Jesse McCartney
R: "Put my money where my mouth is." This means I'm gonna be some rich shit?

Q: Your favourite saying?
A: YURA YURA- Naruto opening theme song
R: Did I ever go "Eh YURA YURA! You damn YURA YURA leh, YURA YURA. Don't YURA YURA me leh." = =

Q: How will i die?
A: Nami Kaze Satellite- Naruto
R: OMG LUCKY NOT KAMIKAZE. I don't wanna die crashing myself. OUCH.

Q: What is some good advice for me?
A: GO GO- Audition OST
R: Go where?

Q: How can I make myself happy?
A: I Will Always Love You- Connie Talbot
R: Uh huh...

Q: What song will they play at my funeral?
A: A Lonely September- Plain White T's
R: WTF?!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE BEING ALONE! AND WTF SEPTEMBER?! MY BIRTHDAY BIRTHMONTH(?)! Walau! Later cannot wake me up when September ends liao. :'(

Q: What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
A: Goodnight Goodnight- Maroon 5
R: I'm sorry I did not mean to hurt my little girl...

Q: What do i think my current theme song is?
A: Crank That- Soulja Boy
R: AND THE SUPERMAN AND OHHHHH!!!


Pass this quiz to 10 other people.
1) Teck Li
2) TeckLi
3) TECKLI
4) TECK LI
5) TeCkLi
6) tEcKlI
7) TECKli
8) teckLI
9) TecklI
10) tECKLi

All different people. Really. But same person.

Walau?! NO MORE ALREADY?! IT WAS ACTUALLY FUN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SOMEONE TAG ME MORE QUIZZES/QUESTIONAIRES/SURVEYS/WHATEVERSSSSSSS!