I wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face And it never feels out of place
And your still probably working at a 9 to 5 pace I wonder how bad that tastes
When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell
Now where's your picket fence love And where's that shiny car, And did it ever get you far
You've never seem so tense love I've never seen you fall so hard, Do you even know where you are
And truth be told I miss you And truth be told I'm lying
When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well Then he's a fool, you're just as well, hope it gives you hell
Hope it gives you hell
Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself Yeah, Where'd it all go wrong, the list goes on and on
And truth be told I miss you And truth be told I'm lying
When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well Then he's a fool, you're just as well, hope it gives you hell
Now you'll never see, what you've done to me You can take back your memories they're no good to me And here's all your lies, You can look me in the eyes With that sad sad look that you wear so well
When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well Then he's a fool, you're just as well, hope it gives you hell
When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you hear this song and sing along, oh you'll never tell Then you're the fool, I'm just as well Hope it gives you hell When you hear this song I hope that it will give you hell You can sing along I hope that it will treat you well
Hello. Just came back from gwen's CNY party. As usual, gwen's mum is very friendly. Lol. I feel so bad for forgetting to bring the tangerines. Worse still, she gave me two when I was going home. :( But in return, I left my deck of brand new poker cards there. No you can't see my poker face! Lady Gaga... Nevermind...
I realise MTV is nice. Lol. They telecast new MVs everynow and then. Good for introducing you new songs. Hehe. I WANNA GET MY iPOD TOUCH NOW. But damn, I gotta wait till the debit card is issued. Urghh... Stupid policy Apple has... = =
Drank lotsa coke today. And just one cup of water. I feel very unhealthy. :/ Not because of diet or such, but as in unhealthy= falling sick. Well, it's CNY, so let's exempt this. :D
My sis keep insisting that pair of Cotton On pants looks like boxers. = = Where got boxers got pocket one? = = And that salesgirl from Cotton On *ahemgwenahem* could tell it's from Cotton On with one look. θδΈη . Lol.
Peanuts as kudos for in-between is FUN! Hahaha. You don't have to worry about losing money anyway. Just PIA! Hahaha. Well there's a reserve you can cope from anyway. "I give you two more credits, yong." HAHAHAHA.
No playground this time round. Awww... Stupid Jon lar. Keep asking my guess the card. If correct then can go down play. = =
Hitch is nice. But whatever to matters of the heart man. I'm not letting it bother me. Especially when you get owned by a loser. No words. Now I hate Hey Delilah too. LOLS!!! Just imagining him playing that irks me. Lol. So bad. But what to do. Must be honest mah, or else nose will grow long long. And chengboon says, "cannot la, keep too many things inside will go siao one" But hey, you don't have to say that the woman is fatter kelvin right? OOPSSS!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I didn't say anything kelvin. I didn't. I typed it only. HAHAHAHA!
Gotta cut my hair tomorrow. Because JC's starting in like, 2day's time? Make it 1 and a little bit more. Yeah lar you poly people. Walau suan me say want fetch me after my school ends... = = ZZZ. AND NO NEED CUT HAIR. = =
Hahaha, baby boy-ing around is fun lar. Hahaha. Poor weiheng. Haha! I still think he needs a haircut. D: And a full head rebond-ing as well. DD:
Getting my bag and sending my phone to repair tomorrow I think. So not much rest time. :/ And, MUST START SLEEPING AND WAKING EARLIER. There's no excuse I can use on the teachers for being late when my house is a stone throw away from the JC. = = That's the bad part. :(
I feel like taking KI. But I scared of taking the test. Anyone going MJC wanna take KI? So at least I can have someone accompanying me? Pretty please? I'm just wondering, why is it pretty please and not cutey please or handsome please? Hahaha, whatever. So random. Bye.