I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Monday, January 26, 2009



This is dedicated to
This, this, this is dedicated to
Hmmm well if you feelin' like I feelin'
This is dedicated to you

Well I've been the super girlfriend
Let you think that nothing bothered me
Like when you go out with you friends
And people bring me back the stories
The stories about them other girls
Like this one, that one those three
So when I ask a simple question
(Where were you last night)
You went all yellin', screaming, tryna flip it on me

No, no, no
Is anybody else just fed up
If you heard it all
Before fo, fo
Then right where you are just get up

Chorus
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Because I dried my eyes and I realized
I deserve somebody that'll treat me right
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Because I know my words so you can keep that drama
I don't want it anymore
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Not anymore

Mmmm no more settling for less
I'm lookin' for that kinda man
That's gon' give his best 'cause I'm givin' my best
A man that wants to cherish this
And know exactly how to move me
Not some silly little boy
Who want my goodies 'cause he took me to the movies

No, no, no is anybody else just fed up
If you heard it all
Before fo fo
Then right where you are just get up

Chorus
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Because I dried my eyes and I realized
I deserve somebody that'll treat me right
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Because I know my words so you can keep that drama
I don't want it anymore
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Not anymore

Oh, oh, oh, oh
Walking out the door oh, oh, oh, oh
No not anymore oh, oh, oh, oh
Not anymore oh, oh, oh, oh
Not anymore oh, oh, oh, oh
Not anymore (Not no more)
Oh, oh, oh, oh
I'm gone oh, oh, oh, oh
Gone
This is dedicated to (I believe in the day)
This, this, this is dedicated to (Wipe the tears from my face)
Uh, mmmm (If you feel me say)
Well if you feelin' like I feelin'
This is dedicated to you

Chorus
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Because I dried my eyes and I realized
I deserve somebody that'll treat me right
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Somebody say
I don't want it anymore
I don't want it anymore
Because I know my words so you can keep that drama
I don't want it anymore
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Not anymore





Back from my maternal grandma's house. Cool, I've got so many relatives. I didn't realise that. Lol. Cool, my grandma's sister's son's wife's sister is my mum's primary/secondary school friend. LOL!

Bring my little cousin to the playground to play was totally a bad idea. He just goes berserk at the playground. And when you tries to carry him, he'll say "我会的。" Which means I know how to do it. He's like some monkey lar, LOL! He can even do monkey bar! = = And he's like what? 3years old only? ZOMGXZXZXZXZ.

Watched Around The World In 80days and The Chinese Tall Story on TV. COOL! Mediacorp didn't repeat much shows this year! HAHAHAHA.

Kinda tired now even though all I did was stoning, walking around the house, eating, watch TV, stone again. Haha, actually could've asked them to play cards or mahjong, but I'm just too shy to ask. Lol, I'm actually very shy towards my relatives. DD: I didn't even bastard anyone or even tell a lame joke lar. Hahaha. That's so not Teck Li. Hahahaha.

And now that I've sorta grow up, it's even more devastating because I'm like the only adolescence there. = = It's like the person nearest to my age is 22, otherwise a secondary 2. = = Which is my sister and another cousin. So sad right? :( The 22 one's like planning to get married liao. LOL!

I think I'll go play Sudden Attack a little while and then heading to lalaland. Tomorrow's gonna go my 大姨's house to 拜年 then thereafter, my 小舅's house to eat reunion dinner/steamboat. I don't think it's called a reunion dinner, but whatever. Hahaha.

Bye.