Just like every other "O" Level candidates, I got back my results today too! Hahaha, I guess everyone was very nervous. My heart was beating rather quickly so my face was rather red and heat up. Although I was just sitting down. :/ Okay, I guess these stuffs are rather boring so I'll skip right to my results!
I've gotten a raw score of 11 for L1R5 and after the bonus points deduction, it's a 7. WOOHOOO! Well, it's not very good, but hey, I'm very satisfied already. :) I was hoping to get 13 or less. So it's a wish come true uh? :)
The result was rather, surprising. Because I've got an A2 for both English and Combine Humanities. OMGWTFXZSHHHH!!! That's like the last thing I would imagine I would get. These two are like my worst two subjects. And it's A2?! Omg, that's like a miracle lar. Sad to say, I didn't get any A1 this year. And damn, I got a B3 for Chemistry. I was expecting an A2 lar. Lol. I guess SPA really pulled me down alot. D&T was even more shocking. B4. The best in the school was a B. I think. I was expecting an A. Lol.
Bonus point was a 4. Who would have imagine joining a Chinese Chess Club for a few days could save me from a 3 to a 4? Hahahahaha.
Well anyway, I'm already happy about my result. 6As sounds nice. Hahaha. Shh, I know 5 is A2s lar, but then. It sounds nice can already. Haha!
I guess the hardworks paid off. "Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"! Kudos to those foreign books! Hahahaha! English A2 ZOMGGGGGG!!!
Anyway, I'll like to thank everyone who one way or another, helped me into getting this result. Hahaha. Special mentions would be Dion, Jiahao, Chankai, Chengboon, Cherngjye and you-know-who for studying with me! Hehehe. And also Kengaun, Joel, Godwin, Weiliang, Kent, Youming, Sylvia, Hafiz, Izzad, Gordon, Amalul, Tzuming and many many others who studied with me. Even if it's just one time or we're rather joking around than studying, be it at Downtown East BK or at Tampines Regional Library. Thank you guys! Those time we spent laughing while studying will be remembered. :D And also Amanda who saved certificate by telling me that I forgotten to keep my notes when I was taking the HCL exam. It could have been deemed as a dishonest act, and barred me from exam etc etc. And Amanda again for helping me with my Elective History! Though it's just one session, but wow, it worked miracles. I got from a just pass to an A2! OMG OMG! You can go be a tutor someday you know. Hahaha.
And also, SORRY YINGQI! For bastard-ing you about your result. I didn't know you were sad so... Paiseh! And sorry again for telling Cherngjye your result and he shout to like everyone else. Bastard right that guy? Hahaha, but yeah, we both are sorry. I don't think you read my blog, but whatever. I said sorry already, if you didn't read it, then TOO BAD. Hahaha.
I've got lotsa say but I've got work tomorrow so I guess I'll just stop here. Anyhow, stay happy people! And yea, you'll be missed. :( Hahaha. Must remember me okay? :D (Or at least, my lame jokes. Hahaha.)