I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today was CCA recruitment day. The band is good, IF they could shorten the song a little bit. And/or play something more lively. Almost dozed off. = =

Although there's only like two lectures today, it felt very tiring. My eyelids were so heavy. Maybe because I'm sick. As in down with virus/bacteria/germs. Yes, I don't know why. Maybe my classmate or my mum passed it to me. But don't worry, I'll be jolly and jumpy in a few days time. I hope.

I wanna let my hair grow, but the school's rule ain't allowing that. Tsk. How ridiculous of boys' fringe must not touch the eyebrow. = = It's kinda retarded. I mean, as long as the student don't look any extravagantly crazy, they should be left alone. Well, let's just bear with it. For another 2years. It'll be all over soon enough.

Trialed only two CCAs so far- Table Tennis and Basketball. Maybe because I'm not interested to most of the other CCAs. Table Tennis was because my OGL, Ian, persuaded me to join, while basketball's because my primary school's buddy ask me join. Moreover, there's like another primary school buddy and a new friend in the CCA too.

Was really in a lost, because I don't know which to choose. Because if I joined TT, Ian will put me in the team straightaway, and a leadership role as well. But I'm kinda sick of TT already. :/ Moreover, there's... Never mind. Whereas for basketball, my friends are already there, and that I really wanna have those strong bonds back again. But then, there's no guarantee I'll be able to make it into the school team. I'm not really good in anything.

Well, heaven sent me someone to point out my direction. And he's the team captain of the canoeing club. He actually wanted to pull me into his club but then somehow, he gave me a lot information about going to the university. And he kinda helped me choose which CCA I should join. Well, I choose to believe him. And the decision's basketball. This is because he said that "there's more to life (than just certificates and results)." That's true. I've heard people saying that JC life is the part where will be etched the most deeply to our soul. So I should join something that I WOULD enjoy, then just join something I don't really like.

Okay, never mind. I don't know how to explain. Lol.

Gotta finish my tutorials now so seeya around.