I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Long Kiss Good Bye - Halcali

Collected my phone. It looks ugly because of the cracks and scratches and the paints dropping off. But then, it at least works better than the LG 87623.98 megapixel phone right? Haha, it even lags when I am texting. Zai phone. I think drop from 10th floor also won't spoil. Nope, no need try.

Updated my ez-link card as well. Because JC STUDENTS NO NEED PAY ADULT FARE. HAHAHAHA.

The staff asked me if I wanna claim the overcharge. But then I thought she asked if I'm gonna update my ez-link. So I said yes. So in the end got a 70cents refund. LOL! Cool, I cheated SMRT's money. Hehe. Because the overcharge was 68cents. Haha, whatever.

Shifting the focus to my new school, morning was spent aching my butt. Seriously man, is their floor hard or what? My butt kept aching everyday. = = Okay, maybe I lost the skill to sit on the floor for a long time. Butt not that bouncy/fleshy liao. Tsk.

Uhh, yeah. Had this mass dance practice and realise I've got totally no talent in dancing. = = What's worse is that the dance was choreographed using many different dance moves from the previous mass dances. But it actually looks nice. When the dancers/SCs danced lar. I bet I looked damn retarded when doing the mass dance. I heard there's a couple dance coming up. Wth. Later I step on the person's feet or something how? CHAM.

Orientation's gonna officially start tomorrow! As in all those fun things lar. And I think I'm gonna be the only NASian to be in my class. Because I think no one I know takes my subject combination. = = Well, because of that GSC. And the CGs are sorted by subject combi. :( But that also mean I'm gonna have new friends. I hope they're nice. AND SMART! Haha, so I can slack a little bit more. Hehe.