It's like finally FRIDAY. WOOOHOOOO~~~ And that means more time to sleep since there's no need to wake up so early!!! I'm so excited about sleeping. I was deprived of proper sleep for like what? 7days? = = KNS.
Been a bad morning but it turned out alright for the afternoon.
Had BK for lunch and I never knew you can ask for your BK chicken to be cut and served in two pieces. = = Lol.
Science fiesta was rather horrible. It was kinda chaotic because all the teams came to our station and we were busy all the way till the fiesta ended. In spite there was like 3 stations. = = Wth. And some people from atlas freaking cheated. I was checking the answers for theresa's group and one of the atlas team stood behind me and copy the answers. OMG losers. No integrity. Mr chua's gonna smack your face for that. LOL. Oh damn, I hate atlas more now. D: Well, maybe not that I hate the house, but some people from the house ruined the image of atlas. Haha, we shouldn't blame the whole group when you have some shits right? I don't believe in "One for all, all for one." Haha. If they suck, just throw them in the toilet bowl and flush them away. LOL.
More and more people are showing the true side of them. Hahaha. For example eleen is damn act cute (HAHAHA!) godwin has a low-esteem (although it doesn't appear so at all!) felicia is damn bimbotic (ROFLOL) justin is so damn righteous (he don't even like people saying vulgarities. WTF. ROFLOL.) mavis is damn vulgar (oh well, we knew that since day one. DD:) lena is damn CIP (everything also CIP, tsk.) Scott who takes things too seriously (haha, omg. is he innocent or what?) Hafiz is a fake malay (he doesn't like malay at all. Like wth? It's like izzad. Haha.) blah blah blah.
I'm gonna do my chem tutorial now. I got scolded for not doing that. And oh yes, Sway Your Head is nice. :D The MV's also damn cute. Haha. Robotopia. Haha.