Today's the first day of school. Oh damn, this makes me sound like some primary one kid. Balek.
Today's the first day of JC. Yeah... Sounds nicer. Okay whatever.
H2 Chemistry is like a killer. Maybe the lecturer is not fun unlike the "Uhhh, Uhhh..." Bio lecturer. Hahaha. She's like Kelly Lim minus the vulgar part, plus more humour and intelligence. Maybe taller. And more "uhh..." as well. METAphase.
Shouldn't have cut my hair. = = Zzz... But nevermind, it's cut, what to do.
JC's kinda fast paced. Maybe I'll get used to it. Somehow I don't want the orientation part. Can we just skip to the studying part? I just don't like those icebreaker games. :/
Met quite alot of friends, but didn't say "hi" much. Okay, less than half of them. = = Sorry people shy mah... Haha, excuses.
Okay, I don't know what to say. I'm rather tired. Bye.