I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Road race today. The mascot race was rather erm, not really running. It's like jog a little, cheer a little and walk a little. Competitive segment would have been more fun. But then, too bad I didn't join.

The whistle is kinda fun, but oh no, me and scott didn't get our share of the balloons. :( It looks damn fun lar. Haha. You blow it up and it'll emit a horn-like sound. So cool. Haha.

After the road race, went for a class brunch at whitesand's BK. Oh no BK is ex when there's no student meal. :( And also, I miss the swiss mushroom tendergrill chicken burger or whatever you called that. There's no more of it. :( Anyway, BK always have new "burgers" by merging a couple of the already available burgers and TADA~ It's a new type of burger. Haha, so lame. Lamer than Teck Li siaaaaaaaaa. Anywaysssssss, the brunch was fun. HAHA, MMMMMMMMM... *does that constipated face*

Thereafter had a half an hour soccer session. Haha, then everyone zao home. Cherngjye's new classmates went to East Point to see SHE. HAHAHA! So jolly. And omg lar. The whole East Point was PACKEDEDEDED. You can hardly move around. Even outside the entrance was packed. = = There's even an ambulance stationed there. Like wth?

Told my dad about the bugis bombing thing. He said it's a hoax and passed me the newspaper. Yeah, it's truly a hoax. The police said they had enforced the security at Bugis a couple times stronger. And the guy who started this hoax is like deadeded. Because I think the government's gonna dig him/her out and slap a penalty on him/her. There penalty stated is like 1year imprisonment and/or fines. Well, sad life for that dude. 1year in jail is so gonna suck. Hahaha. Loser lar. Go come out with such stupid thing without even thinking of the consequence. Retarded enough. Well anyway, he's action also kinda benefited us. Because of this hoax, the security would be stepped up even further to ensure our lives would be safe.

Haha, I should start mugging real soon. SHOULD. Hahaha. We'll see about that.

Bye.



PS I'm so sporty now!