I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, February 13, 2009

Today is rather a short day in MJC. School ended before 12pm. That's rather early.

Downloaded several GC games into my GC(duh), and it's quite fun. Lol. But then eleen and junjie say shouldn't play too much because later no battery during exam cry also no tears.

Testimonial gotta ask Mr Lim first. That means a wasted trip to Ngee Ann. But then, it gives me more knowledge about what's happening in the school and I bet many people are missing me. HAHAHAHA. Yes I know my hair damn short now, but no need keep laughing about it. My hair will grow one. Just give it some time. I do water them everyday. Hope it grows faster.

Well anyway, I think I forgot to mention I'm gonna join the 7th Student Council in MJC. That's my current plan. Which I'm having a second thought, like always. Tsk, being fickle-minded is bad.

Played basketball with panbin, kenny and gaoyang. It's been awhile since I played basketball, and with those guys. Well, I still suck in basketball. But I'm gonna change that fact if I get into MJ's basketball. Especially when my friends are good.

Omg, my post's like so monotonous. It needs some liveliness! Hahaha. But I'm too tired for that now.

Anyway, my school shirt ain't fitting. = = And the most retarded part is that apparently my size 40 uniform is smaller than my size 38. Zzz...

I'm starting to feel very humane. Lol. I think I've been very bad to godwin all this while. But that's me lar. Hahaha. I should get a little more caring. :) Well afterall, I need lotsa people to like me so I can create some Tecklinas. HEHE. :D

I had this crazy idea when I was bathing just now- find 4 different buddies for the different subjects I have. So that I'll remember to hand in my tutorials on time and that I've someone to help me if I don't know how to do. Hahaha. And I feel like going out to study after school/weekends with my classmates. I actually feel like studying! That's rather good and weird. Maybe because I don't wanna flunk my test.

I feel bad about taking all those valetine's gift from my classmates. Especially when I didn't prepare anything for them. Haiz, I'm such a bad person. :( But then it's their honour to give me present lar. HAHA! Okay lar. THANK YOU PEOPLE.

Why am I feeling so guilty all of a sudden. Haha. I think I know why. Because I'm NICE what. HAHAHA. Okay, enough. I lazy to type anymore. So bye bye.