I just resubmitted the courses. At the last few minutes! Hahaha. Because I saw the time was almost 5pm liao. Then just to reassure that nothing went wrong, I went back to check. I actually had selected the "Chinese (MTL) H1" sia! OMG! Then I quickly change to the first one, which is "Exempt Me From Offering Mother Tongue". HAHAHAHA! OMG DAMN TYCO. If I were to check few minutes later, I would have to take H1 Chinese already. = = HAHAHA TYCO SHIT!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
The library's quite good. Second floor is very quiet. Very good for studying. Unlike the library we have last time. = = And also, it looks very much like MOELC's library. Well if you don't know what's MOELC, it's Ministry Of Education Language Center. Yeah.
Quite firm upon the decision on taking GSC as my H1 subject. Especially so after attending the demo lecture. Because got a few NASian and then the exam format seems fairly easy. Furthermore, the lecturer encourage us to take it because it's much "lighter" compared to H1 econs or any other H1. And precisely because of that, the MOE's gonna change the syllabus of GSC to become "heavier" and the econs "lighter". But then it's predicted not to be for the next 2years. So he say we should take it before it's revised.
Moreover, the exam format is similar to HCL. But then, maybe much easier. It consists of 2 papers. Paper 1 is like the usual composition question. But it's the 报章报道 format. 10questions choose one. Lol. That's kinda a lot to choose from. Paper 2 consist of 理解问答 and a summary. The 理解问答 has only 4questions. And is mostly those can copy from the passage that kind. Summary is like the usual one lor. The total duration for both paper is 2hrs 40mins. That's like the shortest examination time as compared to all the other subjects? I think.
With GSC so light weight and without H1 Chinese, it's much easier for me to focus on my main subjects. Well afterall, what matters at the admission to uni is mostly Bio, Phy, Chem, Maths, GP. That means I've only 4 to focus on. Shiok right? Hahaha. Somemore I live so near the school, there shouldn't be any excuse for not enough time to study.
All the previous batch of Meridians are all damn hyper and enthusiastic. SERIOUSLY. They're like xinyi-er than xinyi. When they cheer right, it's like stampede lar. Keep shouting and stomping the floor. = = No wonder the principal says she always receives calls from the neighbours, police and civil defence. = = I believe her liao.
OH! I just remembered. All Meridians please remember to bring your ODT (Oral Digital Thermometer) tomorrow. Or you're gonna die. And school pants/skirt and PE. And and bring 28bucks for the OPAC (Orientation PACkage) thingy.
Okay, I'll stop for now. Shall comb the house for that thermometer. :) And yes, are you guys buying TIME? I don't know if I should.