I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello, back from ivan's birthday party. This is gonna be a real short post 'cause I needa complete my chem tutorial before I go to sleep or else nakashima88 gonna skin me alive and acidify me with H2SO4 then react with KMnO4 to find out the titrated value so that he can use back titration to find the mass of me. D: Phew, that's crap.

Anyway, ivan party was nice. Haha, counterstrike is like damn gay, when you have oli and teck yang teaming up together. = = Although so, jess is still not satisfied and wants to do "something sick and exciting". LOL.

Oh yeah, we did something real bad, but it was damn fun. Haha. I can't tell you what we did or else we're gonna die. D: Hahaha. The new lift's gonna smell like rotten chicken wings with lettuce and abit of plastic. D: Hahaha.

Haha, I shall end here. My secondary school friends are damn crazy and fun. Hahaha. And the cake's nice. :D And tsk gwen for not coming. Tsk.

Bye. :)