I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello.

It's like 12:46AM now and I'm not in bed. OH SORRY I FORGOT MJC STUDENTS NO NEED GO SCHOOL TODAY. HAHAHAHA. Suan us somemore lar zu an. Haha.

Well basketball training was tiring (like always). But the good thing is that I'm gonna be much fitter and stretchable then those in non-sports CCA de people. HAHA, LOOK AT THOSE TRIGLYCERIDES. OH THEY'RE WIGGLING. LOL!

It's been a while since I haven't turn in so late. Nevermind about the sentence structure, you get what I mean. Why did I typed this sentence? Oh wait, because I wanna say that my body is like asking for sleep now. I'm barely opening my eyes. Well I do hope I don't doze off and slam my face at the laptop. And wake up with cool mosaic on my face. Ouch...

I'm so gonna mug tomorrow. I've got 6.02 X 10^23 grammes of homework waiting for me to complete. So until then, I'm gonna rest for erm, 10hours? Make it 12 since I've got NO SCHOOL TOMORROW. HAHAHA. And it's already holiday for me! WOOOHOOO. :D

It's turning into obsession. Oh damnnnnn. :/ It's either I'm pajiao or everyone else is pajiao. Oh well, nevermind about that. I like can already. HAHAHA. :DD

Bye.