I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL FONG! :D

Rainy days are nice, especially when you're sleeping when so many other students are in school studying. Haha.

I really wanna watch dragonball evolution and race to the witch mountain now. The movies are like so damn cool lar. Hahaha. Although dragonball seems abit childish, but I DON'T CARE. It's nice okayyyyy. The computer effects are damn zai. But I still think that picolo looked damn weird in the movie. He looks like some alien. But then again, picolo IS an alien. Lol. I wanna play my dragonball on my gameboy, but it's spoilt. :(

MacLaurin is pronounce as muhk-lawr-in or muh-klawr-in. Haha okay whatever with that MacLaurin guy. The best part is that he made the MacLaurin/Taylor Series. Which will make Felicia sian 1/2. Hahaha. TAYLOR.

Chengboon and Cherngjye just jio-ed me to go play soccer. AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANY HOMEWORK YET. Gosh, this sucks. And I just realise I'm booked all the way till Friday. = = I'm gonna chiong finish my Maths T3 and head for Tampines. Hehe. :D

Till later people.