I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello.

Today woke up real early to attend the "training" for the Lead for Leaders camp. Well apparently my biological clock snapped again. And so I woke up half an hour late. Although I went late for the "training", I'm not so bad, because apparently there are supposedly 15 people there. But there's only 7 who came. Lol. 迟到好过没到。 Haha.

Facilitating is so gonna be fun. :D Haha. Especially when you have games dealing with mud puddles and concoction of many different sauces and you needa stick your whole head in to get the "treasure". Haha, the IC was damn mean. But haha, thank god I'm a facilitator (AKA OGL).

The overnight camp is so gonna be fun, but 274759% tiring. Because apparently there's only 14 facilitators, and we're suppose to bao ka liao. As in be a facilitator, as well as a station master, as well as a patrolman/patrolwoman, as well as a delivery boy/girl, as well as a feedback-er, as well as a nanny. = = This is what you do when your secondary school is on budget.

Gonna try to complete the chem e-learning today so that I can finish my tasks on time. ADD OIL MAN.

MUG JC KID, MUGGGGG!!!

Study cum bitching cum movie session tomorrow. It's gonna be fun. :D I hope.

Bye.