I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, March 21, 2009

NBCCB, the chemistry is like wtf man. Just did the quiz and got 15.5/30. And the worse of all I used 1hr+ to finish the 45minutes quiz. KNS. Fuck the guy who invented examination. NB.

I'm like seriously pissed now. = = Wtf man. How did those people get straight As for A "level"? Bloody gayness. I bet they have no life at all. And they eat pig brain everyday. WTF MAN.

I'm totally screwed man. I think I'll have to retain 3years before I can go to J2. NB. MCQ like maths problem sum. And worse of all 1 question can only spend 1.5 minutes. WAPIANG OI... Anybody can intro me to some company who tears down houses? I can bang like 18453745 walls now. = = Kns.

Wah fuck man seriously. Phew. I should calm down and start doing my other homeworks. NB Ranger. JC already like that, I don't what will it be in uni sia. I'm so not gonna further my studies after uni. NB RANGER.

I'm gonna buy a metal chain and a lock later and tie to some guy whose chem is damn zai.

Bye.