I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, March 6, 2009




Yay, today's friday. WOOOOHOOOO.

Happy belated birthday to ivan and weilin. Hahaha. :D

Wearing contact lenses too much makes u feel uncomfortable wearing specs. D: My eye like going pajiao already sia. Can feel the strain on the eye. = =

Wilson is very scary if he becomes angry. D: Don't say I never warn you all. Haha.

Supposedly to go bugis with cb. But the maggot took 1083281years to reply my message. I even dine there already he still don't want reply. So I went back home. Waste my time, money and erm... energy. = =

Saw this addidas watch which costs 108bucks I think. It looks nice to me. But it's white, with blue screen. I scared half a year later become yellow sia. = = Can the vanish power O2 thingy bleach watches? The plastic strap or whatever you call it.

Tired. Bye.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MUST.

LEARN.

TO.

CURB.

MY.

ANGER.