The previous post was a little, screwed up. Lol. Well anyway, I'm gonna try to be a full time mugger after finding out that I've lagging behind by 4 or 5 tutorials in Maths a 1 tutorial in Chemistry, and 1/2 a tutorial in Biology. D: So I'm gonna try to to quit visiting facebook and play mafia wars and blog hop. So that I've more time for my tutorials. :D
A bad thing has happened yesterday. I installed warcraft III on my laptop so it's gonna distract me. But I can't bare to delete it. Somehow... Hahaha. So I'll try to stop the urge to play warcraft. That's a good way to train myself from being distracted. Okay... That's an excuse. Haha, whatever.
Anyway, I've kinda accepted Jonas Brothers though they're damn constipated. But I must agree some of their songs are actually nice. And also, Miley Cyrus' movie- The Hannah Montana Movie, has very nice songs inside it. And also featuring one song from Taylor Swift- Crazier. Which apparently is music to my ears. Well, it's music yeah, but you get what I mean...
I've no idea why some of my friends are being so act cute suddenly. Hahaha. For example (hEl\l98OON who has a pm of "bleah..." and ++Y with a nickname of Tecky. ROFLOL. Hahaha. Sorry lar, it's funny.
I'm gonna be a loner and chiong homework in school during free periods instead of watching movies in the discussion room already. Sorry guys, but "It's all for your own good." :( Hahaha. Okay, it's time to say goodbye now, for Maclaurin's visitng me. D: