I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, April 3, 2009



How To Save A Life-The Fray - The Fray


Well, life's pretty fine for me this week. Less exhausting PEs, and a couple of good news, it sure sounds good. Add "made several new friends" in as well. Anyway, I got myself into being a house committee nominee. Well well, I'm certainly not having high hopes of getting into it, besides the fact that there are a couple of dozens of people vying for that 7 seats. That equivalents to roughly a 30% chance? Be it getting in or not, I'm still gonna feel the same. Because the fact that being in the house committee means more work and stress, but that gives me a better social life and a better testimonial. But even if I do not get into the house committee, it'll mean that I'll have lesser work and stress, hence a better grade probably? But a not-as-pretty-testimonial. I guess that balance the two options out.

Diverting the topic away from academic, I've been playing warcraft and left 4 dead, and catching up on a whole lot of movies lately. And that isn't good. But hahaha, you needa indulge yourself frequently or you'll be having polar bear's fur on your head. Bad attempt. Tsk tsk tsk...

My flu ain't going away, and cough made it worse. Probably because I've been stressing my throat too much. Due to the "HEY ELEEN" joke. Hope I get well soon. :)