I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello.

This week passes rather quickly. Grooming check this coming monday means _|_ chengboon and godwin. Hahaha, seriously they suck. Chengboon would eat charsiew if they don't paotoh about my hair. = =

So yeah, my fringe's kinda like bangs now and it looks screwed. But nevermind...

House comm nomination day's on this week I think. I guess I won't be able to get into house comm if I don't deliver a good speech. Especially so because I barely know 10% of the house members. And I may not get all the 10% votes. Hell yeah, screwed.

Chem test ain't that ideal. Guess I'm getting a U, again.

PW's rejected, gotta redo my PI.

On a brighter note, monday's GSC is cancelled. And and okay there's nothing else to be happy about. I think. Off to PI now. C'mon man.