I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Finished 17 Again. Actually the show is nice leh. LOL. And Zac Efron looked hot. Can't believe I'm praising him. Wth.

I'm the group leader of my PW group. WOOOHOOO. Sai gang all the way! :D

Somehow I've been fed with the wrong information. Bio test would be this Thursday, while and maths and chem test would be on next Monday. Sian lar, have got like not enough time to study for bio because of the freaking hectic schedule. Tasks to complete this week includes chem PBL which is due on Thurs, GPP 1st draft on Friday too. YAY. Best of all I haven't even rendezvous with my team members to start on the work. Darn smart Teck Li, darn smart.

I'm off to chiong my work already, so see you kids around. :D

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!