Hmmm, had a bad headache since this afternoon, but I'm feeling much better after taking some paracetamol tablet.
This week has been rather fatiguing and I'm burning out really fast.
Swine flu has kinda caused a commotion even though it hasn't reach Singapore yet. Temperature checks etc. But the good thing is that the alert level is back to yellow so most measures will be removed. Hope swine flu doesn't come to Singapore. I don't want do e-learning siaaaa. Okay I've no idea why I'm talking about swine flu here. So freaking random.
2.4km timed 11:09 for me. Guess it's quite alllll rightttt lar. But SBJ still cmi. Which also means NAPFA PHAILLLL.
Hmmm, I guess I had reacted rather overly yesterday night. And now comes the consequence of an awkward atmosphere. I don't know why but I'm feeling damn sad now. Maybe it has become part of my life already.