I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, May 15, 2009

It's another weekend! Wooohooo.

Bio test today was actually quite manageable. Just again that I do not have enough time to complete. = =

Had 18 chefs for lunch today. Their bake rice is (Y) but a little too not filling for my stomach. D:

Anyway, got kicked out of the Colosseum heats. Like oh my tian. :/ Performed really badly for the heats. Got like 14:35 seconds. Which is far from my usual performance which is around 12secs. My selection trial timing was like what, 11:26? = = Kns. Haha, maybe because I was too smart to test run twice before the event. And the timing was like 13:05(started from the wrong line) and 12:XX. Lol. Big difference man. Haha, maybe I shouldn't have ate two char siew pao before I run too. D: But whatever the case, I concede that I lost. Try harder next time Teck Li! :D

Btw, the fastest timing for the 100m boys was like around 12:2X. = = I COULD HAVE WONNNN. Zzz.

Hmm, maybe it's ego. I don't know.

I'm in a lost. I don't know what to do. I don't know what I'm insisting about. Like seriously. I don't know what's holding me back. I don't want to make the first move, but even if he was to make the first move, I don't know what to do next again. Somehow a shattered mirror to me means it's never gonna be perfect again. I seriously don't know. I think what I'm doing now is wrong, but I don't know and don't feel like caring about it now. I don't know why. Maybe because I haven't found an answer. Maybe I need some stimuli. Some special stimuli. I kept hesitating and thinking for an answer. Or a solution. But all that's appearing on my mind is I don't know.